Biyernes, Pebrero 22, 2013

Loaded but Happy




Everyday I have to deal with these papers and talk to different people inside and outside our company. Make sure that everything is according to ones requirement. Negotiating, mapping, planning, executing projects as per advised and time table, etc etc…

And to keep me motivated I’ll make sure that everything on my table are properly organized and clean. Make sure that all my files are properly segregated and list of monitoring are always updated. 

Ang hirap pa namang mag bungkal ng documents lalo na at wala naman kaming system sa computer to fast track everything we need. Tsaka bawal ang pork, bawal ang beans sa position ko in short sharp ang memory mo kasi minsan need mong irecall why and what happened to those request ten years ago he he he…

Of course, tao lang din ako. 

Minsan wala sa mood,  minsan ganadong ganado. Maybe because nabu burn out din ako. 

Don’t worry minsan lang naman yung walang mood. Halo halong feelings and turn of events sa life ko na rin siguro nakaka affect ng feelings. 

Over all naman I love my job to the max naman. No questions on that. 

Basta sabi nga ng isang favorite blogger ko, dapat good vibes lagi and keep happy thoughts.

And thank God more that anything else.

Got that?



Exclusive Forkeeps

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento