Martes, Marso 5, 2013

Books again...



A good way to expose kids to books is to buy them. Booksale is one of my favorite store for that. Not only they have lots of good reads, they are also cheap which is the most important to mommies like us.

And here is another books purchased last week for my kiddos. My daughters requested again a book about dogs while the only boy is all about dinosaurs. I got these at Booksale for only Php 130.00 for the dinosaur and Php 25.00 for the cute dog. Ang mura ‘no? As usual, excited ulet sila. The li’l boy started to cut and assemble the first activity of his book and here is the finished product.



Not only browsing the pictures but I hope they find time reading the entire of it.

We still have a long way to go before we can build a library of our own, kids. Don’t worry, we’re here to support you, guys.

 

Exclusive Forkeeps

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento