Biyernes, Marso 15, 2013

Thanks for these...Week 1



A random compilation of my new found love this week.


  •  A homemade “itlog na maalat” made by one of our boss. Gonna try to eat this at merienda with loaf bread. Pero mas masarap to pag naka rice, yum yum!

Bought at Tiangge for only Php 100.00...jologs ba?
  •  New cellphone casing for my “pang harabas” Samsung phone.

For only Php 605.00, good for 1month consumption...as per dun sa binilan ko.
  • Fiberich Psyllium Seed Husk for my juices. It absorbs excess water while stimulating normal bowel movement, eliminate constipation and helps in removing waste and toxins from the colon. 
Maja "Margaux" Salvador  ang peg...feeling ko lang naman he he he
  • I love my new hair style everyday. 

Danda!
  • New bag from Guess! Thanks to you, my friend.

Candies, Leche Flan and CDs
  • Yesterday purchases by kids. Love to see their happy smile with small things.



Exclusive Forkeeps

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento