Lunes, Marso 11, 2013

Summer is here!



We feel the heat and it softens us slowly…feeling numb…dehydrated…tired. 

And no fancy family vacation for us this year, uhhmmm, that’s bad…

Anyweeys, I’m beginning to search of an activity for my kiddos that will keep them busy and more productive. The youngest is already scheduled to spend her summer in Bulacan with her cousin wherein they’re gonna enroll in a math lesson there. That’s great. And I still have two hyper kids here at home busy scouring the net and games online which we don’t approved that much. I’m thinking to enroll them in a math lesson also. Di kaya ma burn out na sila?

I don’t like them to enroll in a swimming lesson. First, no one can accompany them while they are at the pool and secondly they will get dark and maybe sunburn. Magiging nog-nog lang sila.

And also to a taekwondo class. They can’t take the heat, sweat and the smell. Tsaka all of their suites are too small na for them. Kung bibili pa mahal din naman. 

Singing and dancing? Nope, they don’t do that. Too shy to groove and sing out loud. But I know this kind of activity will enhance their confidence kaso di naman pwedeng ipilit.  

Haaaay, I hope I can find soon and at its cheapest rate sana. 

Wish me luck na lang…

Gotta go, kulugo!

Exclusive Forkeeps

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento