Martes, Marso 26, 2013

Friends all day thingy…[1]



Sometimes I can’t think of anything to blog here. After reading some of my favorite bloggers entry, an idea came up. Why don’t I feature my friends’ knick knacks? They also have essential thingy inside their bags all the time, di ba? Alam nyo naman ang girls madaming anik-anik sa bag. 

And here it goes…

My #1 victim for the day, hehehe…
 
Her pet name is Bolai. She’s my officemate for almost 7 years already, pretty and single. So you guys out there, you already know what she’s into during her beautifying moment. She’s so simple when it comes to her beauty regime. And it’s good naman, di ba? Ika nga, “Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication” as per Pareng Leonardo Da Vinci…

My #2 victim naman hahaha…
 
Her name is Jenna. Same with Bolai, she’s also very simple, pretty and sweet…and take note, single. And as per Pareng Henry Wadsworth Longfellow “Simplicity in character, in manners, in style; in all things the supreme excellence is simplicity”. 

So that’s it…

Have a nice day ahead, guys!



Exclusive Forkeeps







Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento