Linggo, Marso 24, 2013

Sunday...2...

We were in Malolos since Saturday night. And yesterday was a blast especially the lunch menus with the in-laws. After the movie marathon that evening, ParaNorman, which is a good one another CD was seen and it’s MIB 3. ParaNorman is an animated-comedy cartoon movie about a kid who can see ghost and save the town with the angry spirit named Agatha. A very funny and corny movie but kids loved it (ako rin tawa ako ng tawa that night).  MIB 3 is the continuation of the franchise Men in Black. It’s also a good one, too. 


Anyway, I was inspired to jog around the block on a Sunday morning and it was good. I think I lost pounds after that ha ha ha..Parang naka 4km ako that morning.
Pero parang bumalik din agad nung fats na na-burn ko because of these….our breakfast.

And these…our lunch. Yum! Yum!
talo talo na to!
I saw this precious moment doll dressed in uniform. A limited edition made for the alumni of St. Marys College wherein my hubby and I are also a graduate of that school. I wish I had one, maybe next time.

And guys, my kids already have their own varsity jacket! Thanks to hubby, bakit wala ako? Tsk tsk..

Wait, wait, we happened to drop by in a small store in Makati area last Saturday afternoon and I bought a shirt which is I think good to wear in a beach. I’ll post it later. Plus yung rattan bag na bigay sakin ni sister-in law, cute sya…basta post ko sila later.

Snapshots muna...
 
That’s all folks, a great bonding with kids, in-laws and hubby…



Exclusive Forkeeps



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento