Linggo, Marso 17, 2013

Sunday...1...



Sunday is “breathable” day for us. Though I was also scheduled to do some office works at home and the mister needs to go to his office, we were able to squeeze and feel the Sunday happiness with kids.

Our breakfast goes well and we enjoyed the “kulitan blues” of my kids. We laughed at my bunso who is the most funny among them. While her brother is really annoyed with her, she will just plant a quick kiss on her brothers’ cheek and run away laughing. That’s her way of making “lambing”.

A morning snap shots…
morning jog, dog walk, watering the plants, blooming flowers and neighbor...
their own world...
ice cream on stick treat!
work from home and Kenny Rogers songs...

Apple smoothie. 

Lunch time with my kids at the other end of the table. Me ginagawa pa kasi ako,tsk tsk, bad…
 
Merienda! 

Haaaay, I hope everyday is a Sunday.




Exclusive Forkeeps

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento